The EnviroKlenz Mobile Air System with UV Light has EnviroKlenz's advanced technology and HEPA filtration air system and adds UV Light for ultraviolet germicidal radiation (UVC). The UV Light removes airborne particulates and allergens and inhibits the growth of captured microorganisms such as bacteria, mold, and viruses.
Not only does it have certified hospital-grade HEPA filtration, it also has a patented air cartridge that removes and neutralizes VOCs and odors. With this technology, it will remove airborne pollen, dust, odors, mold, gasses, fragrance, VOCs, allergens, bacteria, and more.
Plus, this model has the benefit of UV Lights that radiate on the HEPA filter for mold, bacteria, and virus destruction.
EnviroKlenz is effective against many chemical classes including: esters, terpenes, aromatic, amines, alcohols, aldehydes, ketones, and thiols.
One unit covers up to 850 square feet and has 4 fan settings. The lowest setting is so quiet, you won't be able to hear it, but it will be cleaning your air. The medium and high settings produce a pleasant hum.
As an added benefit, it's easy to replace the filters and UV Lights, and you don't need any tools.
Made in the USA.
Watch the video on the EnviroKlenz Mobile Air Purifier
What Makes This Enviroklenz Air Purifier so Special
- UV lamps radiate on the collection side of the HEPA filter. Unlike systems that depend on inactivating organisms as they pass through the UV light in a short time, the UVC light continually shines on the collected organisms increasing the efficiency compared to other UV air purifiers
- Medical-grade HEPA filter removes 99.99% of airborne microns 0.3 and larger
- Medical-grade HEPA filter captures mold spores, microorganisms, dust, pet dander, and pollen
- EnviroKlenz patented air cartridge embedded with Magnesium Oxide, Zinc Oxide, and Titanium Dioxide neutralizes VOCs, chemical odors, and other odors
- Minerals in patented filter capture and/or neutralize chemical pollutants and VOCs
- Highly efficient “adsorptive neutralizers” for chemicals making them not only competitively advantageous over carbon, but ideal for multiple chemical sensitive people
- 4-speed blower: lowest is quieter than a whisper; CFM: 85, 150, 200 & 250
- No off-gassing due to baked on coating and metal construction
- Indicator light lets you know when it's time to change the filters and the UV lights
- The light is part of a monitoring system that measures the air resistance so you'll know when your filters are no longer performing efficiently. It's not based on a simple timer like some air purifiers.
- Five Year Warranty (see below for details)
- Made in the USA
- 4-speed blower
- Dimensions: 15” wide by 15” deep 19” high
- Weight: 38 lbs.
- Medical-grade HEPA filter life: 2 years
- UV Bulbs life: 18-24 months
- EnviroKlenz Air Cartridge life: 4-5 months
- Actual lifetime is dependent on environmental conditions and chemical pollution concentration present
- Time to replace your air cartridge? Click here to order
- UV lights work with HEPA filter to destroy mold, bacteria, & viruses
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee if not completely satisfied
Formaldehyde Reduction Test Results - EnviroKlenz
The chart above shows the effectiveness of EnviroKlenz at removing dangerous levels of formaldehyde. The lines on the graph represent 3 different test runs.
As you can see, after 60 minutes, the EnviroKlenz reduced formaldehyde levels by 50%. After six hours, levels were reduced to just 10-15% of the total.
FREE Shipping within US contiguous 48 via UPS ground.
Love it or return it in the original packaging within 30 days for a refund less return shipping costs.
Five Year Warranty Information
Timilon, the maker of EnviroKlenz warrants this product and its parts against defects in materials or workmanship for five years labor and five-year parts from the original ship date. During this period, Timilon will repair or replace defective parts with new or reconditioned parts at Timilon’s option, without charge to you.
Shipping fees incurred from returns for under-warranty service will be paid by Timilon.