This Austin Springs Countertop Water Filter is third-party certified by NSF to remove 60 contaminants including chlorine and chloramines, VOC’s including TTHM’s, lead, mercury, and MTBE.
Installs easily without a plumber by attaching to your existing standard faucet. Requires a standard faucet without a pull-out sprayer.
Long lasting filter life (6 months). Simple to use: a diverter attaches to your faucet to deliver filtered water on demand right at your tap.
Made in the USA.
5 Star Rating from Customers
This filter reduces and removes a broad range of contaminants including:
- MTBE (gasoline additive)
Tested by a certified third-party lab to meet NSF 42 and NSF 53 standards.
Installs in a few minutes. Requires a standard faucet (one without a pull-out sprayer).
Features of the Austin Springs Countertop System
- 2 stage carbon/ion exchange
- Fits most faucets with removable aerator
- No power required
- Easy to replace filter element
- Includes a diverter valve allowing you to switch between filtered and direct faucet water
- NSF certified to remove 60 contaminants
- Dimensions: 12" tall x 7" wide x 4" deep
- Filter Life: 6 months/400 gallons
- Filter Cost: $29.99
- Flow Rate: 0.5 GPM
- Made in the USA
What Makes this Countertop Drinking Water Filter so Special
- Great value
- Installs in minutes
- Portable, take it with you when you move
- Tested by an independent, certified third-party lab
- Long-lasting filter life (up to 6 months)
Also available in an Under Counter style.
If not satisfied, return the filter in the original packaging within 30 days of receipt for a full refund less return shipping costs.
Ships FREE via USPS and typically arrives in 3-6 business days.
Have more questions? Call us at 1-800-221-5109 or email us.