Handcrafted Natural Latex and Wool Mattress Topper made in the USA with the finest natural, chemical free ingredients available. Made with 100% Natural Latex (not a synthetic blend) wrapped in 100% Premium Eco-Wool and covered with domestically grown 100% Organic Cotton Sateen.
This luxury latex topper is a great value and is the perfect upgrade to your current mattress. Designed to fit under your mattress pad and/or fitted sheet, it can be used on any mattress and is a great alternative to a synthetic pillow top.
It provides extra cushioning and additional pressure point relief for the ultimate in rest and relaxation. It can be flipped and rotated extending the life of both your luxury topper as well as your mattress.
For people who are sleeping on a regular (non-organic) mattress, an organic topper provides a safe, chemical free barrier between you and the chemicals in your mattress.
Organic, All Natural Materials:
- 100% Natural Latex wrapped in Premium Eco-Wool and covered in Organic Cotton Sateen
- 100% Premium Eco-Wool (sourced in the US)
- 100% Organic Cotton Cover (grown in the US)
- 2" of Natural Latex wrapped in Pure Wool
Free of Chemical Flame Retardants:
- No chemical flame retardants used
- Wool is a natural flame retardant
Handcrafted, Made to Order:
- Each topper is lovingly handcrafted in the US
- Made by a small, domestic manufacturer of organic bedding devoted to quality processes
What Makes this Natural Latex & Wool Topper so Special?
- Made with only the best all natural, organic, chemical-free materials
- Designed specifically for your safety and comfort; this topper creates a natural, safe, and chemical-free sleeping surface
- Natural Latex Core (2" thick) wrapped in Premium Eco-Wool
- Finished with 100% Organic Cotton Sateen grown in the US
- Hypoallergenic and chemical-free - no flame retardants
- Wool is naturally anti-microbial and dust mite resistant
- Wicks moisture for a cooler, more comfortable nights sleep
Each topper is handcrafted to order, so order today to receive in 2-4 weeks.
Moisture Barrier Pad Recommended
To protect all mattresses and toppers, we recommend using a Moisture Barrier Pad. This thick felted layer of barrier wool lays flat on top and is secured in place by the fitted sheet. Using moisture barrier pads is an excellent natural way to protect against everyday accidents and spills.
About the Latex
What You Should Know About Natural vs. Synthetic/Man-made Latex
Natural Latex comes from rubber tree plants grown in tropical locations worldwide. The raw product is made of water, latex, and natural by-products and is processed into Latex foam.
On the other hand, synthetic latex is a man-made compound called Styrene-Butadiene which is derived primarily from petroleum, and not at all like Natural Latex.
Often, this synthetic latex is blended with Natural Latex and advertised as All Natural Latex even though it's a blend. So, you need to always look for 100% All Natural Latex.
The latex in this topper is 100% natural and is made using the Dunlop process in the USA.
About Premium Eco-Wool
The Wool is Premium Eco-Wool from sheep humanely raised by local US family farms that follow organic practices. To qualify as Premium Eco-Wool, the wool growers must adhere to strict standards, ensuring the highest quality local products.
- No chemicals are used for cleaning; only biodegradable mild soap
- No warehousing or producing any man-made fibers
- No pesticides or herbicides are used
- Must pass annual tests for mold, heavy metals, pesticides, and herbicides
- Must pass OEKO Standard 100 test
Premium Eco-Wool is pure and clean. It's chemical-free from sheep to finish!
Why It’s Important to Your Health
Conventional mattresses and toppers are made with synthetic materials and treated with flame retardants which expose you to all sorts of dangerous chemicals like toluene diisocyanate, formaldehyde, PBDE's just to name a few.
Reducing your exposure by choosing an organic, all natural topper without flame retardants is the smart choice.
Love it or return it unused, unwashed and in the original packaging within 30 days for a refund less return shipping costs.
Ships free to the contiguous US.
Call for shipping rates to Hawaii, Alaska & Canada 800-221-5109 or email us.
Since each item is individually hand crafted when ordered, order now for delivery in 2-4 weeks.