Free Shipping over $50
Made with 100% Natural Kapok covered with domestically-grown 100% organic cotton sateen. These Kapok pillows are handcrafted by a small, domestic manufacturer and made with the finest natural, chemical free, eco-friendly ingredients available.
All Natural Materials:
- 100% Natural Kapok
- Covered with domestically-grown 100% Organic Cotton Sateen
Free of Chemical Flame Retardants:
- Not treated with chemical flame retardants
Handcrafted, Made to Order:
- Each pillow is handcrafted in the US in a clean, chemical-free working environment to reduce allergens
- Made by a small, domestic manufacturer of organic bedding devoted to quality processes
What Makes this Kapok Pillow Special?
- Made with only the best all natural chemical-free materials
- Perfect for those who like the soft feeling of down without the allergen or cruelty issues
- Provides a soft, yet supportive, fluffy feel
- Does not compress as quickly as cotton, wool or down
- Available in soft, medium and firm; all levels have a soft feel, but the firmer levels have more fill which results in more loft
- Queen size 20 x 26: Soft 4.0" thick, Medium 5.0" thick, Firm 6.0" thick
- King size 20 x 26: Soft 4.0" thick, Medium 5.0" thick, Firm 5.0" thick
- Free of flame retardant chemicals
- Naturally water resistant, so it wicks moisture for a comfortable dry sleep
- Option of customizing your pillow’s loft by adding a zipper
- Finished with 100% Organic Cotton Sateen cover
Since each pillow is individually hand crafted when ordered, order now for delivery in 2-4 weeks. Standard size available for immediate shipping.
You may order your pillow with the optional zipper ($8.00) that will allow you to remove some of the Kapok to achieve your preferred level of support and elevation.
Protect Your Pillow with a Protective Covering
Now is the perfect time to ensure your new pillows are protected! Order an organic protective covering made with US-grown 100% Organic Cotton using a super dense weave designed to keep your pillow safe and protected. The organic barrier cloth covers keep your organic pillows safe and the pests out.
These protective pillow covers are handcrafted by a small, domestic manufacturer and made with the finest natural, chemical free ingredients available.
What is Kapok?
Kapok is a silk-like fiber that provides a soft yet supportive fluffy feel. It is 8 times lighter than cotton and does not compress as quickly as cotton, wool, or down.
It is hypoallergenic and is naturally water resistant so it wicks moisture for a comfortable dry sleep. Kapok fiber is a renewable resource that is extracted from the seed pods of the kapok tree, which grows in tropical rain forests.
Grown without the use of pesticides, so it's completely all natural.
How to Choose the Best Pillow for You
The Benefits of All Natural & Organic Pillows
Whether you are committed to living a totally organic lifestyle, or you are just trying to remove dangerous chemicals from your home, sleeping with a natural pillow can improve your life and health. Hopefully, you have replaced your toxic household cleaners with safer, non-toxic products, and you are filtering your drinking water and interior air.
If you are currently using a pillow made with synthetic materials like polyurethane foam, you could be sleeping with any number of dangerous chemicals like toluene diisocyanate, formaldehyde, PBDE's just to name a few. Toss that old chemical-laden synthetic pillow and start sleeping with a chemical free natural pillow.
Enjoy better, more restful sleep while reducing the toxic load on your body.
Love it or return it within 30 days for a full refund. We'll pick up shipping costs.
Returned pillows are donated to a local charity.
Orders over $50 ship free to the contiguous US.
Call for shipping rates to Hawaii, Alaska & Canada 800-221-5109 or email us.
Since each pillow is individually hand crafted when ordered, order now for delivery in 2-4 weeks.