Ships in 1-2 business days
Made with 100% Natural Latex (not a blend of natural and synthetic compounds) covered with domestically-grown USDA certified 100% Organic Cotton Sateen. Plus, it comes with a zipper to make this pillow perfect for you.
These PureLivingSpace.com All Natural Latex Standard-sized pillows are handcrafted in the USA with the finest natural, chemical-free ingredients available.
Made in the USA.
All Natural Materials:
- 100% All Natural Latex
- Covered with domestically-grown 100% Organic Cotton Sateen - USDA certified
- Standard Size 20 x 26
Free of Chemical Flame Retardants:
- Not treated with chemical flame retardants
Handcrafted with Care:
- Each pillow is handcrafted in the US in a clean, chemical-free working environment to reduce allergens
What Makes this Natural Latex Pillow Special?
- Made with only the best all natural, chemical-free materials; 100% All Natural Latex (watch out for blended latex)
- Naturally antimicrobial, inhibits mold and mildew growth and is dust mite resistant
- Perfectly customizable for you, with a zipper that will allow you to remove some of the Latex to achieve your preferred level of support and elevation
- Absorbs moisture, circulates air and regulates heat to help you sleep more soundly
- Good head and neck support; long lasting
- Like a down pillow, shredded latex pillows can be adjusted to better fit your head and neck, but unlike down, latex won't compress during the night
- Available in medium firmness
- Free of flame retardant chemicals
- Finished with 100% Organic Cotton Sateen cover - USDA certified
Order today. Ships FREE within 1-2 business days.
Looking for a different size? We offer Queen, King, & Travel Size.
Protect Your Pillow with a Protective Covering
Now is the perfect time to ensure your new pillows are protected! Order an organic protective covering made with US-grown 100% Organic Cotton with a super dense weave designed to keep your pillow safe and protected. The organic barrier cloth covers keep your organic pillows safe and the pests out.
These protective pillow covers are handcrafted by a small, domestic manufacturer and made with the finest natural, chemical-free ingredients available.
What You Should Know About Natural vs. Synthetic/Man-made Latex
Natural Latex comes from rubber tree plants grown in tropical locations worldwide. The raw product is made of water, latex, and natural by-products and is processed into Latex foam.
On the other hand, synthetic latex is a man-made compound called Styrene-Butadiene which is derived primarily from petroleum, and not at all like Natural Latex.
Often, this synthetic latex is blended with Natural Latex and advertised as All Natural Latex even though it's a blend. So, you need to always ask for 100% All Natural Latex for the healthiest pillow.
The shredded latex in these pillows is 100% natural and is made using the Dunlop process in the USA.
How to Choose the Best Pillow for You
The Benefits of All Natural & Organic Pillows
Whether you are committed to living a totally organic lifestyle, or you are just trying to remove dangerous chemicals from your home, sleeping with a natural pillow can improve your life and health. Hopefully, you have replaced your toxic household cleaners with safer, non-toxic products, and you are filtering your drinking water and interior air.
If you are currently using a pillow made with synthetic materials like polyurethane foam, you could be sleeping with any number of dangerous chemicals like toluene diisocyanate, formaldehyde, PBDE's just to name a few. Toss that old chemical-laden synthetic pillow and start sleeping with a chemical free natural pillow.
Enjoy better, more restful sleep while reducing the toxic load on your body.
Love it or return it unused, unwashed and in the original packaging within 30 days for a refund less return shipping costs.
Ships within 1-2 business days; shipping is free within the contiguous US.
Call for shipping rates to Hawaii, Alaska & Canada 800-221-5109 or email us.