What Makes this Buckwheat Pillow Special?
- Made with only the best all natural chemical-free materials
- Conforms exactly to the contours of your head, neck and spine providing maximum support and comfort while still allowing air to circulate
- Elevates your head helping maintain proper alignment of your spine
- Effective at helping people suffering from stiff neck and back pain
- Shown to be helpful for people with restlessness, headaches, and even snoring
- Free of flame retardant chemicals
- Naturally water resistant, so it wicks moisture for a comfortable dry sleep
- Option of adding zipper to customize your pillow
- Finished with 100% Organic Cotton Twill cover
You may order your pillow with the optional zipper ($8.00) that will allow you to remove some of the buckwheat hulls to achieve your preferred level of support and elevation.
Since each pillow is individually hand-crafted when ordered, order now for delivery in 2-4 weeks.
This pillow is made with Organic Buckwheat Hulls grown and milled in the USA.
Buckwheat Pillow is Firm
The Buckwheat Pillow is considered a "firm" pillow because it provides maximum support and elevates your head and neck for proper alignment. Since it conforms so perfectly to your head and neck, the support feels gentle and comfortable.
Like the Idea of Buckwheat but Worried About the Rustle?
It's true. Buckwheat hull pillows tend to be "noisy". If you want the support of buckwheat, but would like a quieter pillow we suggest you consider our Buckwheat & Lambswool (Buckwool) combination pillow that combines the support of Buckwheat and the quiet softness of virgin lambswool.
How to Choose the Best Pillow for You
The Benefits of All Natural & Organic Pillows
Whether you are committed to living a totally organic lifestyle, or you are just trying to remove dangerous chemicals from your home, sleeping with a natural pillow can improve your life and health. Hopefully, you have replaced your toxic household cleaners with safer, non-toxic products, and you are filtering your drinking water and interior air.
If you are currently using a pillow made with synthetic materials like polyurethane foam, you could be sleeping with any number of dangerous chemicals like toluene diisocyanate, formaldehyde, PBDE's just to name a few. Toss that old chemical-laden synthetic pillow and start sleeping with a chemical free natural pillow.
Enjoy better, more restful sleep while reducing the toxic load on your body.
Love it or return it within 30 days for a full refund. We'll pick up shipping costs.
Orders over $50 ship free to the contiguous US.
Call for shipping rates to Hawaii, Alaska & Canada 800-221-5109 or email us.
Since each pillow is individually hand crafted when ordered, order now for delivery in 2-4 weeks.