This child's bed pillow is perfect for your child's first regular-sized pillow. It's a standard size and filled with just the right amount of Organic Cotton for your child's comfort. Plus, it comes with a zipper so you can adjust the amount of Organic Cotton as your child grows.
Made with US-grown 100% Organic Cotton covered with 100% Organic Cotton Sateen.
These Cotton pillows are handcrafted by a small US manufacturer and made with the finest natural, chemical free ingredients available.
All Natural Materials:
- 100% Organic Cotton Batting Fill - USDA Certified Organic Cotton from Texas
- Covered with domestically-grown 100% Organic Cotton Sateen
- Would you like a free sample of the Organic Cotton Batting? Email us!
Free of Chemical Flame Retardants:
- Not treated with chemical flame retardants
Handcrafted with Care:
- Each pillow is handcrafted in the US in a “clean” working environment to reduce allergens
What Makes this Organic Cotton Pillow Special?
- Perfectly customizable for your child, with a zipper that will allow you to adjust the amount of Organic Cotton as your child grows
- Made with only the best all natural chemical-free materials
- Hand stuffed to avoid clumping
- Not the softest, but not firm
- Breathes during warmer weather allowing a comfortable night's sleep
- Free of flame retardant chemicals
- Finished with 100% Organic Cotton Sateen cover
Order today. Ships FREE within 1-2 business days.
Protect Your Pillow with a Protective Covering
Now is the perfect time to ensure your new pillows are protected! Order an organic protective covering made with US-grown 100% Organic Cotton using a super dense weave designed to keep your pillow safe and protected. The organic barrier cloth covers keep your organic pillows safe and the pests out.
These protective pillow covers are handcrafted by a small, domestic manufacturer and made with the finest natural, chemical free ingredients available.
Certified Organic Cotton - US Grown
This pillow is made with 100% Organic Cotton from Texas that comes with the assurance of USDA certification, meaning it is unwashed, unbleached, untreated cotton. Period.
USDA certification requires that all Organic Cotton be raised without any synthetic herbicides, pesticides, or fertilizers and that any field used for growing Organic Cotton cannot be treated with these materials for a full 3 years before Organic crops can be grown.
The Benefits of All Natural & Organic Pillows
Whether you are committed to living a totally organic lifestyle, or you are just trying to remove dangerous chemicals from your home, sleeping with a natural pillow can improve your life and health. Hopefully, you have replaced your toxic household cleaners with safer, non-toxic products, and you are filtering your drinking water and interior air.
If your child is currently using a pillow made with synthetic materials like polyurethane foam, your child could be sleeping with any number of dangerous chemicals like toluene diisocyanate, formaldehyde, PBDE's just to name a few. Toss that old chemical-laden synthetic pillow and start sleeping with a chemical free natural pillow.
Enjoy better, more restful sleep while reducing the toxic load on your body.
Love it or return it within 30 days for a full refund. We'll pick up shipping costs.
Ships within 1-2 business days; shipping is free within the contiguous US.
Call for shipping rates to Hawaii, Alaska & Canada 800-221-5109 or email us.