The perfect alternative to traditional sheepskin, which is cured with toxic chemicals. These Natural Fleece Toppers are pure delight. Breathable, incredibly healing, all natural, and great for circulation.
Soft Lambswool fleece is woven into a smooth Organic Cotton backing, creating incredible softness. Perfect for those who spend a lot of time in bed or are prone to bed sores. May also help people with Fibromyalgia.
Are you using a non-organic/conventional mattress? This is the perfect topper to put some distance between you and your conventional mattress. It also adds softness to your mattress.
Wool is breathable. It helps regulate your body temperature naturally by keeping you at the perfect temperature.
Also, wool does not ignite. It’s actually a natural fire retardant barrier making it possible for this mattress to contain zero fire retardant chemicals. This is the beauty of how wool works.
Organic, All Natural Materials:
- 100% Premium Eco-Wool Batting
- 100% Certified Organic Cotton fabric as the base (grown in India, woven in the US)
- On The Go 18” x 26”-27”
- Twin 36”-38” x 75”
- Twin XL 36”-38” x 81”
- Full 54” x 75”
- Queen 60” x 81”
- King & CAL King 76” x 81”
- Fleece fabric is 33 oz/sq yd
- Loft is approx. 1” tall
Free of Chemical Flame Retardants:
- No chemical flame retardants used
- Wool makes the mattress naturally flame retardant
Handcrafted, Made to Order by Holy Lamb Organics:
- Each topper is lovingly handcrafted in the US
- Made by a small, domestic manufacturer of organic bedding devoted to quality processes
What Makes this Lambswool Fleece Topper so Special?
- Made with only the best all natural, organic, chemical-free materials
- Designed specifically for your safety and comfort; this topper creates a natural, safe and chemical-free sleeping surface
- Made with 100% Premium Eco-Wool (sourced in the US), a natural flame retardant that eliminates the need for chemical flame retardants
- Base is made with a 100% Organic Cotton (grown in India, woven in the US)
- Wool is hypoallergenic, resists mold & mildews and repels dust mites; companies that mass manufacture toppers can’t claim this
- A wool topper is breathable; it helps regulate your body temperature naturally by keeping you at the perfect temperature
Washable: We recommend that you do not wash the Fleece Toppers for the first 6 months or so until all of the vertical wool layers have a chance to become uniform and slightly felt from the weight and heat of your body. After that uniformity is reached (you will know) and it will be safe to wash using our specific washing instructions provided with your product.
Made with Premium Eco-Wool sourced directly from 20 family farms in Oregon and California. It's the nicest wool - incredibly clean, dust-free, and virtually vegetable matter free.
Growers participate in a Sustainable Wool Program, managing flocks in a humane, chemical-free and environmentally thoughtful manner. The wool is the cleanest highest-quality wool available. Grown and produced with care, the wool batting is chemical-free from sheep to finish.
With all natural, organic materials and no chemical flame retardant, you don't have to worry about VOCs or off-gassing.
Why It’s Important to Your Health
Conventional mattresses and toppers are made with synthetic materials and treated with flame retardants which expose you to all sorts of dangerous chemicals like toluene diisocyanate, formaldehyde, PBDE's just to name a few.
Reducing your exposure by choosing an organic, all natural topper without flame retardants is the smart choice.
Love it or return it unused, unwashed and in the original packaging within 30 days for a refund less return shipping costs.
Orders over $50 ship free to the contiguous US.
Call for shipping rates to Hawaii, Alaska & Canada 800-221-5109 or email us.
Since each item is individually hand crafted when ordered, order now for delivery in 2 weeks.