This handcrafted mattress is a bestseller with its firm core and plenty of cushion to sink into. It has an All Natural Latex core (3" thick), surrounded by Organic Cotton Batting and wrapped in Eco-Wool. Made in the USA with the finest natural, chemical-free materials available.
It's made without springs, so it won’t transfer motion between sleepers. You can place it on a box spring set or platform bed, or even use it as a floor bed.
Want a mattress sample? We offer mattress samples, so you can be sure you're ordering the perfect one. The samples are 18" x 16" x 6", about the size of a chair cushion. The purchase price will be applied to your mattress purchase. Click here to order. We can also provide free samples of the organic cotton and pure eco-wool batting.
Made without chemical flame retardants.
Organic, All Natural Materials:
- 100% Natural Dunlop Latex made in the USA
- 100% Organic Cotton Batting - GOTS Certified
- Premium Eco-Wool from humanely raised sheep in the US
- 100% Organic Cotton Cover - GOTS Certified
- Available in Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, & Cal King
Free of Chemical Flame Retardants:
- No chemical flame retardants used
- Wool is a natural flame retardant; this mattress passes flammability tests without the use of chemical flame retardants
Handcrafted, Made to Order:
- Each mattress is lovingly handcrafted in the US
- Made for Pure Living Space by a small, domestic manufacturer of organic bedding devoted to quality processes for over 30 years
What Makes this Natural Latex, Organic Cotton & Eco-Wool Mattress so Special?
- Made with only the best all natural, organic, chemical-free materials
- Core is made with solid 100% Dunlop Natural Latex 3" thick surrounded by 100% Organic Cotton Batting, and then wrapped in 1.5" of Pure Eco-Wool, a natural flame retardant that eliminates the need for chemical flame retardants
- Natural Dunlop Latex is medium firmness; it's soft and giving while providing excellent support and weight distribution
- Natural Latex is antimicrobial, inhibits mold and mildew growth and is dust mite resistant
- Cotton is GOTS Certified Organic and hypoallergenic
- Wool is hypoallergenic, resists mold & mildews and repels dust mites
- Wool is the most breathable filling material, cooling you in summer and warming you in winter
- Finished with 100% Organic Cotton Twill - GOTS Certified Organic
120-night mattress guarantee - if we helped you select your mattress, and you're not happy with it, return it within 120 days (we'll pay shipping) for a refund less 30% restocking fee.
- Twin 39 x 75 x 6" ∙ 80 lbs.
- XL Twin 39 x 80 x 6" ∙ 85 lbs.
- Double/Full 54 x 75 x 6" ∙ 95 lbs.
- Queen 60 x 80 x 6" ∙ 120 lbs.
- King 76 x 80 x 6" ∙ 165 lbs.
- Cali-King 84 x 72 x 6" ∙165 lbs.
Each mattress is handcrafted to order, so order today to receive in 3-4 weeks.
About the Cotton
Certified Organic Cotton - US Grown
This mattress is made of Organic Cotton from Texas that comes with the assurance of GOTS certification, meaning it is unwashed, unbleached, untreated cotton. Period.
Organic certification requires that all Organic Cotton be raised without any synthetic herbicides, pesticides, or fertilizers and that any field used for growing Organic Cotton cannot be treated with these materials for a full three years before Organic crops can be grown.
About the Wool
About Premium Eco-Wool
The wool is Premium Eco-Wool from local US family farms that humanely raise sheep and follow organic practices. To qualify as Premium Eco-Wool, the wool growers must adhere to strict standards, ensuring the highest quality local products.
- No chemicals are used for cleaning; only biodegradable mild soap
- No warehousing or producing any man-made fibers
- No pesticides or herbicides are used
- Must pass annual tests for mold, heavy metals, pesticides, and herbicides
- Must pass OEKO Standard 100 test
Premium Eco-Wool is pure and clean. It's chemical-free from sheep to finish!
About the Latex
What You Should Know About Natural vs. Synthetic/Man-made Latex
Natural Latex comes from rubber tree plants grown in tropical locations. The raw product is made of water, latex, and natural by-products and is processed into Latex foam.
On the other hand, synthetic latex is a man-made compound called Styrene-Butadiene which is derived primarily from petroleum, and not at all like Natural Latex.
Often, this synthetic latex is blended with Natural Latex and advertised as All Natural Latex even though it's a blend. So, you need to always ask for 100% All Natural Latex for the healthiest mattress.
The latex in this mattress is 100% natural and is made using the Dunlop process in the USA.
120-night mattress guarantee -
if we helped you select your mattress, and you're not happy with it, return it within 120 days (we'll pay shipping) for a refund less 30% restocking fee.
Ships free to the contiguous US.
Call for shipping rates to Hawaii, Alaska & Canada 800-221-5109 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Since each mattress is individually handcrafted when ordered, order now for delivery in 3-4 weeks.