Do you want a water filter installed under your sink that uses your existing faucet? The ProOne Under Counter Water Filter Inline Connect FS10 is the perfect solution. It installs under your sink and filters all your cold water.
No need to drill a hole in your counter top and add a separate water faucet for your drinking water! Works great for your kitchen or bathroom sinks.
This filter uses leading edge technology to reduce and remove a broad range of over 200 contaminants including:
- Heavy metals
- Water disinfectants - Chlorine & Chloramine
- Inorganic non-metallics
- 1,4 Dioxane
- Micro Plastics (down to 2 microns)
How does this filter compare to the ProOne Promax Counter Top & Under Counter Filters?
The Inline Connect FS10 compares favorably to the ProOne Promax Under Counter filters for reducing/removing pesticides, VOCs, micro-organisms, PFOAs, chlorine, chloramine and pharmaceutical drugs. The Inline Connect FS10 does not perform as well on hard to reduce/remove contaminants like arsenic (93%), aluminum (92%), cadmium (83%), nickel (88%) & fluoride (88%). The Promax filter removes a greater percentage of those contaminants.
The advanced filter technology is effective at removing contaminants that previously required a reverse osmosis and carbon filter system!
Tested by a certified third-party lab.
Read the ProOne Inline Connect FS10 installation instructions.
Features of the ProOne Under Counter System - Inline Connect FS10
- The FS10 is designed to meet the needs of virtually any home and family
- Simply installs under-counter inline with your cold water supply
- Ideal for use with most tap or well water*
- Features new high capacity ProMax™ FULL SPECTRUM™ “all-in-one” filter cartridge
- Removes/reduces 220+ contaminants
- Independent lab tested to NSF-42, NSF-53, P231 and NSF-401 standards
- FS10 requires NO electricity to operate
- Overall dimensions: 7.25” x 18.5” (with bracket)
- Made from durable Polypropylene and BPA free
- Includes wrench for easy filter replacement, mounting bracket, lead-free fittings and braided flex hose
- Can be installed inline with cold water supply or with optional faucet
- Flow rate: 1.0-1.5 gallons/min
- Filter life: up to 1 year
- 1 yr warranty
- Assembled in the USA
What Makes this Under Counter Drinking Water Filter so Special
- As effective as a Reverse Osmosis water filter system
- Does not remove minerals from your water like Reverse Osmosis water filters
- Takes up far less under counter space than other Under Counter water filters
- Removes/reduces fluoride and over 200 water contaminants
- Tested by an independent, certified third-party lab
- No power required!
- Long-lasting filter life (up to 1 year)
- Easy to replace filter element
- Time to replace your filter? Inline Connect Replacement Filter
Need something more portable? Check out the Promax Counter Top Filter.
Third-Party Test Results
Tested by a Third-Party Lab
This filter was tested by a certified lab. Read the Test Results for the ProOne Under Counter Inline Connect FS10 here.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I know when to replace my filter cartridge?
- When the flow rate diminishes.
- When you notice a change in taste or odor.
- Approaching a years’ usage.
2. What if I don’t use the system for an extended period of time?
- We recommend you drain your system and remove the filter element.
- When ready to use, just reinstall the filter and flush for about 3 minutes before use.
3. How long will my filter last before needing to be replaced?
- The actual life expectancy of your filter will vary depending on the specific chemistry and level of contaminants present in your water source.
- We recommend you replace your filter every 9-12 months.
If not satisfied, return the filter in the original packaging within 30 days of receipt for a full refund less return shipping costs.
Ships FREE via UPS and typically arrives within 3-6 business days.
Have more questions? Call us at 1-800-221-5109 or email us.