Sorry, out of stock. Please email us at email@example.com to be notified when back in stock.
Do you want the cleanest water with the convenience of a countertop system? Choose the ProOne Dual Stage Countertop Water Filter System with the Promax filter.
The ProOne™ Dual-Stage system includes a 5-Micron pleated pre-sediment filter which helps protect your ProOne filtration system by reducing the damaging effects of sediment such as dirt, sand, debris, rust and other sediments commonly found in aging water supply pipes before your supply water reaches the filtration system. Ideal for use with city or well water.
Routine replacement of the 5-Micron filter element can help increase the effectiveness of your filtration system and can even change the taste of your drinking water.
This filter uses leading-edge technology to reduce and remove a broad range of over 200 contaminants including:
- Heavy metals
- Water disinfectants - Chlorine & Chloramine
- Inorganic non-metallics
- Micro Plastics (down to 2 microns)
- 1,4 dioxane
The advanced Promax filter technology is effective at removing contaminants that previously required a reverse osmosis and carbon filter system!
Tested by a certified third-party lab to meet NSF 42, NSF 53, and NSF P231 standards.
Installs in a few minutes. Read the installation instructions. Requires a standard faucet (one without a pull-out sprayer).
Features of the ProOne Dual Stage Countertop System - Promax PMC-3000
- Dual stage housings
- Premium quality housing and fittings
- Fits most faucets with removable aerator
- Optional adapter available for most other faucet types
- Includes one ProMax™ and one Pre-Sediment 5-Micron pleated filter elements
- BPA & BPS free filter housing
- No power required
- Easy to replace filter
- Includes a diverter valve allowing you to switch between filtered and direct faucet water
- Dimensions: 11" x 4.75" x 12.5"
- Flow rate: 0.2 - 1.0 gallons/min
- Filter life:
- 1 year warranty
- Compatible with salt-based water softeners
- Made in the USA
What Makes this Countertop Drinking Water Filter so Special
- As effective as a Reverse Osmosis water filter system
- Installs in minutes; click to read installation instructions here
- Does not remove minerals from your water like Reverse Osmosis water filters
- Portable, take it with you when you move
- Removes/reduces fluoride and over 200 water contaminants
- Tested by an independent, certified third-party lab
- Long-lasting filter life, up to 1 year (need a replacement filter? Click here)
Also available in an Under Counter style.
Third-Party Test Results
Tested by a Third-Party Lab
This filter was tested by a certified lab. Read the Test Results for the ProOne Countertop Water System here.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I know when to replace my filter cartridge?
- When the flow rate diminishes.
- When you notice a change in taste or odor.
- Approaching a years’ usage.
2. What if I don’t use the system for an extended period of time?
- We recommend you drain your system and remove the filter element.
- When ready to use, just reinstall the filter and flush for about 3 minutes before use.
3. How long will my filter last before needing to be replaced?
- The actual life expectancy of your filter will vary depending on the specific chemistry and level of contaminants present in your water source.
- We recommend you replace your filter every 9-12 months.
4. How do I know when it's time to replace the Pre-Sediment Filter?
- It really depends on how much sediment you have in your water. You should change it when you notice cloudiness or white specks.
If not satisfied, return the filter in the original packaging within 30 days of receipt for a full refund less return shipping costs.
Ships FREE via UPS and typically arrives within 3-6 business days.
Have more questions? Call us at 1-800-221-5109 or email us.