25% off through Dec 15 or while supplies last! Use code water25 at checkout.
Do you want the cleanest water with the convenience of a countertop system? Choose the Propur Countertop Water Filter System with the Promax filter.
This filter uses leading edge technology to reduce and remove a broad range of over 200 contaminants including:
- Heavy metals
- Water disinfectants - Chlorine & Chloramine
- Inorganic non-metallics
- Micro Plastics
- 1,4 dioxane
The advanced Promax filter technology is effective at removing contaminants that previously required a reverse osmosis and carbon filter system!
Tested by a certified third-party lab to meet NSF 42, NSF 53, and NSF P231 standards.
Installs in a few minutes. Read the installation instructions. Requires a standard faucet (one without a pull-out sprayer).
Features of the Propur Countertop System - Promax PMC-3000
- Single stage design
- Premium quality housing and fittings
- Fits most faucets with removable aerator
- Optional adapter available for most other faucet types
- ABS plastic housing - BPA & BPS free
- No power required
- Easy to replace filter element
- Includes a diverter valve allowing you to switch between filtered and direct faucet water
- Dimensions: 4.75" x 4.75" x 12.5"
- Flow rate: 0.2 - 1.0 gallons/min
- Filter life: up to 1 year
- 1 year warranty
- Made in the USA
What Makes this Countertop Drinking Water Filter so Special
- As effective as a Reverse Osmosis water filter system
- Installs in minutes; click to read installation instructions here
- Does not remove minerals from your water like Reverse Osmosis water filters
- Portable, take it with you when you move
- Removes/reduces fluoride and over 200 water contaminants
- Tested by an independent, certified third-party lab
- Long-lasting filter life (up to 1 year)
Also available in an Under Counter style.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I know when to replace my filter cartridge?
- When the flow rate diminishes.
- When you notice a change in taste or odor.
- Approaching a years’ usage.
2. What if I don’t use the system for an extended period of time?
- We recommend you drain your system and remove the filter element.
- When ready to use, just reinstall the filter and flush for about 3 minutes before use.
3. How long will my filter last before needing to be replaced?
- The actual life expectancy of your filter will vary depending on the specific chemistry and level of contaminants present in your water source.
- We recommend you replace your filter every 9-12 months.
If not satisfied, return the filter in the original packaging within 30 days of receipt for a full refund less return shipping costs.
Ships FREE via UPS and typically arrives in 3-6 business days.
Have more questions? Call us at 1-800-221-5109 or email us.